• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Marvin, Bibby & 2010

Swatguy

The Hawks will sign both Josh's.

Marvin, Bibby and the 1st round pick can position the Hawks into the ECC next season.

There are some nice pieces in FAgency and the Block to decide on in finishing the roster. Maggette, Brand, Artest, 'Melo, Baron, JHoward, J. Crittenton, Lou Williams and a dozen others that can strengthen our team.

That potential out of UNC and the 13 mil expiring point with the future pick are Bait.

If it were me:

I would trade Marvin for a more refined SF with range to 3 pt land. I just don't see the Hawks re-signing Marvin after this year (nor do I think they should).

Unless Bibby returns to near All-Star form, his large and attractive expiring contract would be shipped out at the trade deadline.

Or, I would package both for something sexy. I like Marvin, but we can get something for him now since I dont think they will and should re-sign him next year.

Quote:

Quote:

That goes particularly for shooting 3's. As a Smoove fan, if you think he could play SF, you should certainly believe that to be the case.

With his intangibles JSmith is a far better SF than Marvin.

That's hard to say becuase Josh wouldn't be able to block as many shots becuase he would be away from the paint and it would hinder his offensive game.

and his shooting % went up too. He is CLEARLY a more effective offensive player at PF. If he would quit shooting 3's and focus on getting to the rim, he would be even more effective.

On D, I think it depends on the matchup. He can defend some PFs straight up and he can defend some SFs straight up but there are some players at both postions who give him trouble.