• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Can anyone make me a moving .gif of Joe vs. Powe?

DavidSomerset

Quote:

Thanks, Rick!

Is there any way to make it bigger? Like 2X bigger?

I can probably make a bigger one if you wish, the problem though is if you want to use it ina signature it already has a large filesize of 6.5Mb, doubling its size will of course only make it a larger download.

I can make one up for you though, but I wont be able to do it probably till after the weekend. If I don't have one done for you in by then, just PM me and remind me....I may have forgotten about it.

Cheers

Rick

Quote:

Would it help if you cut out the chest bump w/ Josh Smith?

Thanks for the help, man!

Yep, I can make it shorter...when I originally made it, I liked including the chest-bump, it was part of the whole celebration.

OK, I'll try to make one up that is 2x larger in size, but shorter in length....We'll see how that comes out. As I said though, wont be until after the weekend.

Cheers

Rick

Quote:

Can you use this as video for a cell phone?

I have no idea. It just an animated .gif file so your phone would need to support that. If not, and you can find out what formats it does support, I can see if I can convert it to a format that will work.

Cheers

Rick

Quote:

If you could keep it running all the way until Joe is done screaming, that would be awesome.

The chest bump with Josh Smith is awesome too, but if you think the file would be too big, don't worry about that last part.

I'll probably end up doing two different ones. One that goes all the way to the chest bump, and one that finishes just after JJ screams, then you can decide which one you want. nod.gif

Quote:

does anyone know where Ric got that alternate angle? That is nice and crystal clear. All I ever see is the TNT clip.

I know ric is down under so he may never read this, or if he does it will be hours from now...

It was taken from the Comcast Sportsnet broadcast of the game. That angle was a replay of the play that was shown during the timeout straight after it.

I found some time before I head off for the weekend to make those animated gifs. I made them twice the size as requested. One of them is with the chest-bump, one is without. I have made them links here, as they are large filesizes, so dialup users dont get smashed. Also, I am happy for anyone to use them, but please take a copy and store it somewhere else, I cant afford all the bandwidth on my server. I'll eventually remove them...

With Chest-bump (19.3MB) - http://www.rickc.org/images/jj_break_ankles_large_long.gif

Without Chest-bump (15.2MB) - http://www.rickc.org/images/jj_break_ankles_large_short.gif

Now you may notice with the larger sizes that the quality isnt as good. This is because they are gifs and I think they are only 256 colours, so you notice the quality isnt that great as they are larger. So I made a medium sized one too which is halfway between the small one I made originally and the two large ones here. You dont notice the the lower quality as much.

Medium Size Without Chest-Bump (9.1MB) - http://www.rickc.org/images/jj_break_ankles_medium_short.gif

Enjoy!

Cheers

Rick