• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Rumors of Additions/Subtractions.

Gray Mule

All NBA teams carry the same number of players, 15 I believe.

From last season's rosters, remove the players who retire and add the new draft picks.

Simple, so far.

Then we must consider the free agents, restricted or not. When they move to another

team, someone has to move to fill the void and someone on the signing team must

go to keep the number at 15.

Numerous discussions abound on who the Hawks may add to their roster. Remember,

if we add a player, we must subtract a player. Most moves we hear about is adding

bench players, that is, if we retain Josh and Josh.

If this is the outcome, then who do we keep from last season's bench? Who do we

dispose of, and how?

I think Salim is gone. I think Jeremy Richardson and Solo are on the bubble. Then of course there is the drama concerning the Josh's.

If Speedy shows can can give us anything I assume he will be the 3rd point guard taking Salims place.

Quote:

I think Salim is gone. I think Jeremy Richardson and Solo are on the bubble. Then of course there is the drama concerning the Josh's.

If Speedy shows can can give us anything I assume he will be the 3rd point guard taking Salims place.

Solo is a sentimental favorite, but the reality is that if better players come along . . . . bye bye. But that has not been the case for us in the past decade. We end up scraping the bottom of the barrel.

Quote:

Quote:

Solo is a sentimental favorite, but the reality is that if better players come along . . . . bye bye. But that has not been the case for us in the past decade. We end up scraping the bottom of the barrel.

the bottom of the barrel is where all the flavor is

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

the bottom of the barrel is where all the flavor is

But sometimes it's just coffee grounds. Yuck.