• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Should we enforce trade posts in the trade forum?

Admin

The clear cut answer for me is NO. Face it, its very convienent to be able to see basically every thread about the hawks upon entering the site. I just thikn some of us should do a better job of determining what really needs to be posted and what doesn't some topics are not thread worthy.

I think Dolfan should use his judgement to decide whether to move it off of the homecourt and into one of the other forums not as featured. But then again, I wouldnt want to turn him into super mod where he's moving around everything lol.

D you know better than to think it was my "intent" to do anything. Have I ever gone after you specifically for anything? Of course not. Has the moderation of where posts are posted gotten a bit out of hand? Yes. Do you really think I like moving posts around? If it hadn't been for other people bringing it up I wouldn't waste my time with it, but as you know there isn't a forum called "Hawks Trade Forum", it's the "Trade Forum" and that implies that any "trade" thread should be posted there. It's my (and Chillz, Kudzu)'s fault that wasn't moderately more heavily in the past but you shouldn't try and make it seem like some personal attack on you now.

Quote:

D you know better than to think it was my "intent" to do anything. Have I ever gone after you specifically for anything? Of course not. Has the moderation of where posts are posted gotten a bit out of hand? Yes. Do you really think I like moving posts around? If it hadn't been for other people bringing it up I wouldn't waste my time with it, but as you know there isn't a forum called "Hawks Trade Forum", it's the "Trade Forum" and that implies that any "trade" thread should be posted there. It's my (and Chillz, Kudzu)'s fault that wasn't moderately more heavily in the past but you shouldn't try and make it seem like some personal attack on you now.

I dont know if you are responding to my post our if your doing your usual arguing with diesel. But if your'e post is in response to me, I never mentioned that you have been big on moving things around in the past, I was just saying you should start keeping a keener eye out to get rid of these stupid frequent post about nothingness.