• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Why is it the

Swatguy

Quote:

Actually there is nothing wrong with having a sense of humor around here as long you don't go out of your way to do nothing but try and piss off other posters.

You gotta be kidding.

There are Posters that do go out of there business to piss others off, everyday. I reduced myself once to encourage a punk poster to have lunch. It did work thank GOD.

I'm talking about people like basketballguy who posts nothing but pictures and words taunting other people and if you think I'm being unfair for banning him over that you should ask the numerous people that PMd me to do so why they felt like he should be banned.

Obviously on a message board there will be lots of people getting upset and saying things they shouldn't (and I am guilty of this sometimes too) but as long as you are contributing to the site in positive ways then that's just something that has to be put up with.

Quote:

I'm talking about people like basketballguy who posts nothing but pictures and words taunting other people

I'm sure I could find at leat 4 dozen examples of him doing that. I'm not saying I want Exodus banned, but it's the same thing.

Is this sort of like the Jimmy Johnson/Troy Aikman thing. Only the star players could fall asleep in meetings. Anyone else would be cut.

Again, I haven't read his posts in full, but what I did read wasn't bad at all.

Because Exodus is a veteran and is one of the main contributers to the site. He gets into personal schenanigans sometimes but he also is an informed basketball mind and brings a lot of positives to the board.

Basketballguy was some 13 year-old that just went around starting/throwing gasoline on fires.