• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Man, What's harder being an Hawks fan or a falcons

Joker

fan? I don't even know, when the Hawks do something good that then do something twice as bad. As for the Falcons, LOL, LMAO, OMG, WTF.

Yea if you were counting college UGA would win in a landslide. Hawks and Braves are about even with me. I don't even know what to say about the Falcons especially since I think the kid from BC is no good. Hell I can't even remember his name right now even though it's on the tip of my tounge.

Quote:

Quote:

Much harder being a Hawks fan.

Falcons, at least they have an owner who will give them a chance. It's not like the Falcons aren't making moves or trying to get better.

agreed,atleast Arthur Blank is trying

Absolutely agree with that statement. Blank has had his share of mistakes but at least he's quick to own up to them. The difference is ACCOUNTABILITY; something the Notorious A.S.G. seriously lacks.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Much harder being a Hawks fan.

Falcons, at least they have an owner who will give them a chance. It's not like the Falcons aren't making moves or trying to get better.

agreed,atleast Arthur Blank is trying

Absolutely agree with that statement. Blank has had his share of mistakes but at least he's quick to own up to them. The difference is ACCOUNTABILITY; something the Notorious A.S.G. seriously lacks.

Agreed and agreed. Blank is active at least.