404-878-3800

joshuaneder

Dude I'm as frustrated as the next guy but this is just not the way to go about it. You don't even know what is going to happen with Smoove until it happens.

Heh. I called and left a message. I basically said "Please re-sign Josh Smith, and don't trade him for Odom."

I don't see a problem for Hawks fans to voice their opinion on the situation. Maybe something in lines of "If you don't sign Smith, I won't attend any games/won't buy season tickets". They won't take it seriously most likely, but if enough people did, then maybe.

These guys won't listen until it hits them in the pocketbook. They may listen to your calls but it will only serve to maybe make you feel a little better. Believe me, I wish the ASG would come to grips with the reality of their situation and just sell the team. They're holding fans prisoner with their endless courtroom drama and lack of decision making ability. Vote with your wallets people.

I left them a message saying if they don't resign Smoove in 10 days I'm coming up there with my 9 and setting it off!

'Set it off on the left, ya'll, set it off on the right, ya'll set it off....' :LMAO: