• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

It Was All A Dream

Lacsho

Greetings all, I would like to change the current climate in Hawksville. I am tired of complaining, so let’s play the what if game.

What if the ASG did the right thing and locked up J Smoove for 12 million. Where do we go from there, assuming that we have signed Evans and Morris? Do we sign Luke Jackson and Mr. Hunter? Do we keep Bibby, Speedy, and Solo? If we trade them, what would be a good pick up?

Thank you for your participation. Let just pretend, if only for a couple of hours!!!!!!!!

Peace

Sho

............I used to read word-up magazines. Salt N Peppa and Heavy D up in the limosine. lol sorry. The title reminded me of The Notorious B.I.G.

I have no problem traded Bibby to help the team, i'm fine starting Acie.

Edited by Cwell

I wonder if Memphis would take Bibby and trade us (Crittenton or Lowry) and add (Darko or Kwame)? Would there be a salary problem?

I'd love to have Lowry as the primary backup PG if we traded Bibby. Kwame is with Detroit and Memphis has no need for Bibby anyway.

Horford

Smith

Williams

Johnson

Bibby

Law

Evans

Pachulia

Claxton

Morris

There's the easy part. Deciding which additional players to sign proves trickier. Two active roster spots, six candidates:

West

Gardner

Richardson

Jackson

Hunter

Jones

Do I keep another big active? Solo would be more effective at C than Hunter (size). Would he, however, look better than Hunter at PF? There are two Cs, one C/PF, and one PF on the roster already. Solo didn't help his cause by playing at the Revue.

The next spot depends on whether Evans will play more at SG or SF. West/Gardner/Richardson/Jackson are left. Sadly, I think Evans signing infringes on Mario's niche. We need outside shooting from this slot. Who can come in cold and hit a few shots? And does size play a role here?

I think I sign Richardson and Jackson for sure.

The rest compete to hang out on the inactive roster.

• Premium Member
Greetings all, I would like to change the current climate in Hawksville. I am tired of complaining, so let’s play the what if game.

What if the ASG did the right thing and locked up J Smoove for 12 million. Where do we go from there, assuming that we have signed Evans and Morris? Do we sign Luke Jackson and Mr. Hunter? Do we keep Bibby, Speedy, and Solo? If we trade them, what would be a good pick up?

Thank you for your participation. Let just pretend, if only for a couple of hours!!!!!!!!

Peace

Sho

My feeling is that we have to give Evans time. You know Wood likes playing JJ long and rotating the frontcourt a lot.

I would love Luke Jackson but fear that he wouldn't get PT.

and like somebody else said we need a pG.

So, I would see if I can trade Solo for a PG.