• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

David Andersen On Espn2

Duff_Man

Go the Aussies! :line dance:

Haha, love it Rick.

One of my housemate's an Aussie (note the appropriate use of "housemate" ... +10 pts) and I've been trying to turn him into a Hawks fan (actually got him to watch portions of games last spring, and by the playoffs he was starting to get interested).

Doc

4 whopping points.

Yeah, he had a shocker of a game. He seemed to fumble the ball often, and they hardly ever went to him in the post, and it was embarrassing when he got stopped by Kidd on that 3 on 1, he seemed to go up softly to try and draw a foul, instead of going in with authority and dunking the ball.

He'll get another chance to show himself, I just hope he turns up and puts in a couple of good games. Just a bit disappointing that he had the opportunity to start against USA and he didnt turn up. He'll probably be the first big man off the bench for the Olympics with Bogut coming back.

Haha, love it Rick.

One of my housemate's an Aussie (note the appropriate use of "housemate" ... +10 pts) and I've been trying to turn him into a Hawks fan (actually got him to watch portions of games last spring, and by the playoffs he was starting to get interested).

Thanks mate. :cheers: Great usage of the word housemate, you are now just a bit closer to being an Aussie. :-)