• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

NBA 09' The Life

JonesinforSolomon

Meh... I'd still rather go with the more realistic game. NBA 09 is not appealing to me at all. NBA 2k is where it's at.

Yea 2K has been by far the better game the past few years. I was just really encouraged with MLB The Show and was hoping that they would carry it over to basketball. I just really like the idea of a full story mode in a basketball game, something that has not been made with success yet.

I know that they havea NBA '09 The INside for Playstation....

Is it for the Xbox360? If so, I'd give it a try.

I bought NBA Live '08 last year, and was very disappointed. The load times are miserable...the gameplay is not that great, and there were plenty of glitches to go with it.

I'm going to get NBA 2k9 this year, but goodness... that DNA system for NBA Live is a teaser!

I know that they havea NBA '09 The INside for Playstation....

Is it for the Xbox360? If so, I'd give it a try.

I bought NBA Live '08 last year, and was very disappointed. The load times are miserable...the gameplay is not that great, and there were plenty of glitches to go with it.

I'm going to get NBA 2k9 this year, but goodness... that DNA system for NBA Live is a teaser!

Its only for the PS3 PS2 and PSP, Sony has not moved over to xbox 360 at all yet.

What are you still doing with an Xbox! PS3 is the way to go.

I played all three demos so far and I think that 09 has a chance to catch 2k and live. It is really fun to play and the graphics jump out at you.

Being a LONG TIME Live supporter .... until last year ... and never having played The Life (or whatever it's called) I'd say that game looks pretty good, although I think the generalizations would bug me (e.g. "this kid is going to be good"). Judging by the trailer it looks like it's at least equal to Live but after converting to 2k8 last year I'd say that all basketball games have a LONG way to go to be in that league. I'd try this game if it came out for the 360 but there's no way I'm buying a PS3 just to play it.