Anything you need to know about Childress

sofoklis

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Olympiacos Forward

CHILDRESS, JOSH

"It was a tough debut, like I expected. It was a close game until the end and I had to use all my attitude to stay in the match. It's a great experience for me, I think I have a lot of things to learn from players like Papaloukas and Vujcic. They will help me to grow up as a player and as a man."

http://www.euroleague.net/main/results/sho...otes?gamecode=1

• Moderators
On the season now:

15/22 FT

17/24 from 2pt (2pt FG% is higher than FT% right now)

0/5 from 3pt

This is the sum of all greek league and Euroleague games to date. Obviously, those leagues are not on the same level at all but since both involve greater attention on Chillz combined with significantly inferior athletes, I think it is interesting to track.

• Premium Member
Yeah, good luck Chillz and all but why is this in "Homecourt"?

I kind of agree with you. But we still get Cenk and David Anderson updates on Homecourt. As long as it stays in one thread, I'm pretty sure Dolfan has no problem with it. BTW, Go get 'em Chillz!

I don't have a problem with it as long as it's contained in this thread, although this feels like the thread that isn't likely to die since we seem to get daily updates on it.

There's really no other place for it though and it's good to hear that Chillz is doing well. Keep in mind that he could still be valuable to us next year in some form or fashion.

• Moderators

On the season now:

20/27 FT

24/33 from 2pt

0/5 from 3pt

This is the sum of all greek league and Euroleague games to date. Obviously, those leagues are not on the same level at all but since both involve greater attention on Chillz combined with significantly inferior athletes, I think it is interesting to track.