• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Anything you need to know about Childress

sofoklis

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Starbury will more than likely be playing in the Euro league next season. I can't imagine him being offered more than about $5M to play in the NBA while he could get a better deal over there (and more love from the fans).

I'm glad to see that Childress is playing well for his new team. I'm not sure that his play will increase his NBA trade value but it obviously won't hurt it. I'd like to see Sund do something with both Andersen and Childress next summer. Trade their rights or bring them over... do something.

So, what are you saying? It was his first game. His FG% was pretty good. Looks like his over all play was good too.

What? It wasn't his first game and I was just stating in which category he had team highs just like I did in the last Euroleague game, what's wrong with you?

Edited by BigDirty

• Moderators

On the season now:

26/35 FT

32/49 from 2pt

0/6 from 3pt

This is the sum of all greek league and Euroleague games to date. Obviously, those leagues are not on the same level at all but since both involve greater attention on Chillz combined with significantly inferior athletes, I think it is interesting to track.

This is the sum of all greek league and Euroleague games to date. Obviously, those leagues are not on the same level at all but since both involve greater attention on Chillz combined with significantly inferior athletes, I think it is interesting to track.

I feel a little Déjà Vu here. Where have I read that paragraph before ...

On the season now:

26/35 FT

32/49 from 2pt

0/6 from 3pt

He still seems to have that high FG%. If he leads or helps leads his team to a Euro-Championship teams will be trying to get him back. I know you all might say, he is Josh Chill but the media loves to hype flash up. Look what they did to the CowPukes this year. :lol6:

Make that money and come on back CHILL!

• Moderators

On the season now:

28/40 FT

35/55 from 2pt

0/9 from 3pt

Sorry if this has been asked before, but did anyone even know there was a basketball game going on? Where are the people?

Olympiakos fans were not allowed to watch the game. It's difficult to explain you why.

Last year some fans throwed some coins and stuff against another team and for 2 games for this year we are not allowed to watch