• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I have to ask...

Swish

Who is the best team in the NFL, after the show the Titans put on last night in the 2nd half. It went from 14-6 to 31-14 in the blink of an eye. I'm not convinced they are the best team, because the Giants have played a harder schedule...but, none the less, when their run game was off and they still manhandled the Colts, you have to be impressed.

Who is the best team in the NFL, after the show the Titans put on last night in the 2nd half. It went from 14-6 to 31-14 in the blink of an eye. I'm not convinced they are the best team, because the Giants have played a harder schedule...but, none the less, when their run game was off and they still manhandled the Colts, you have to be impressed.

I'm not convinced with the Titans, I don't think that they are as good as their record indicates, but I have to give them some props for beating the teams on their schedule which is all they can do. I'd like to see what happens if they get behind by 10-14 points though because I don't think they have enough talent on offense to come from behind. They have a heck of a D and a solid running game though and that will always give you a chance to win.

I know that the Titans spanked the Ravens earlier in the year but that was before Flacco started playing so well and I'm anxious to see them play again. The Titans might still win but it will be a much closer game this time.

Right now I think that the best teams are (in no particular order) the Giants, Panthers, Titans, Steelers, Redskins and Ravens.

What is this man love for Flacco? He hasnt even played that well...sure he has had a decent last two games, but he is still playing like an average rookie.

As for the best team, I do like the Titans, but I still don't see how they keep winning. Yeah sure, their defense is top notch, their run game is good, and their offensive line protects the quarterback exceptionally well...oh wait, that's why. But, I'm with Dolfan: I want to see how this team does when they have to come from behind to win.

I do like the Giants since they seem to have an all-around good team, and even the Redskins are surprising people at 6-2 (Campbell has been lights out so far this year). I would give then edge to the Giants with the Titans right behind them.

What is this man love for Flacco? He hasnt even played that well...sure he has had a decent last two games, but he is still playing like an average rookie.

As for the best team, I do like the Titans, but I still don't see how they keep winning. Yeah sure, their defense is top notch, their run game is good, and their offensive line protects the quarterback exceptionally well...oh wait, that's why. But, I'm with Dolfan: I want to see how this team does when they have to come from behind to win.

I do like the Giants since they seem to have an all-around good team, and even the Redskins are surprising people at 6-2 (Campbell has been lights out so far this year). I would give then edge to the Giants with the Titans right behind them.

I don't know if you have watched Flacco play but I've watched him several times this year and he's gotten significantly better since the 1st game. Of course he's still a rookie, but he's got a Big Ben quality to him like Ben had as a rookie and it wouldn't shock me to see the Ravens playing in and winning the Super Bowl.

The Giants make the Redskins look like bad team when they played the first time they meet.

Uh, they did against Indy. Destroyed them in the 2nd half. Their 21st points were garbage points.

Uh, they did against Indy. Destroyed them in the 2nd half. Their 21st points were garbage points.

They came back from down 7, big deal. I want to see what happens when a team gets up on them by 10 points or more in the 2nd half and they have to throw the ball.

The game was still up for grabs until Peyton threw that last INT as well so it's not like it was a blowout. It was a 10 point game with 4 minutes left and the Colts were driving. It was just an awful play by Dallas Clark and a lucky break for the Titans.

Dolfan, admittedly I havent watched him as much of Flacco as you seem to have, but I still see a rugged QB who has a long way to go. I do think however that he will turn out to be ok--not great, but ok.

The Titans are such a good team because they force turnovers as well. I like Kerry Collins, but I just dont think he is the guy they can consistently lean on if they do have to climb out of some major holes.

Yes the Redskins got beat by the Giants Week 1, but have you seen them play since then? Amazing if you ask me.

Dolfan, admittedly I havent watched him as much of Flacco as you seem to have, but I still see a rugged QB who has a long way to go. I do think however that he will turn out to be ok--not great, but ok.

The Titans are such a good team because they force turnovers as well. I like Kerry Collins, but I just dont think he is the guy they can consistently lean on if they do have to climb out of some major holes.

Yes the Redskins got beat by the Giants Week 1, but have you seen them play since then? Amazing if you ask me.

Flacco still has a ways to go no doubt, but he's improved a great deal since the beginning of the season. You also have to keep in mind that he's having to learn an extremely complex offensive system run by Cam Cameron too.

Agreed about Collins. He's a great game manager, but I wouldn't count on him to be able to bring you from much behind.

The Redskins have looked very good! The only concern I have about them is that all of their wins have been close, I think 7 points is the biggest margin of victory.

Overall I'm amazed by the parity in the league this year.