• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Anyone considering League Pass Broadband?

mrhonline

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Premium Member
Man what a bunch of BS the League Pass Broadband broadcast cut off with 1:30 minutes to go saying that the game is complete even though it still says "Live Now" below it and shows the proper score.

Mine did the same thing. I'm hoping it is just a glitch.

Mine did the same thing. I'm hoping it is just a glitch.

I sure hope so. The game is available via archive now so I'm trying to watch that last 1:30

Edit - scratch that, even the archived version gets cut off at that point. They must have lost the feed or terminated the recording early or something. Oh well at least I got to see most of a great game by our Hawks.

I'm still not 100% convinced that it is legit.

BD,

I ended up subscribing to the international version, because I was able to find a link to it from the proper nba.com site. I just watched an archive of the game, though it wasnt "on-demand", it looks like it is just a rolling loop of the game, so you have to try and catch it at the right time.

I also found it buffered quite a lot, and I dont know how to change the buffer settings as it uses its own special player.

Cheers

Rick

Dude you are so confusing. It's you, it's not you, it's you ... confusing! If you're being serious congrats on losing 15 lbs, I'd bet if you put down the PBR you'll lose even more LOL

He's European.... they're complicated people

Of course complicated is a synonym for many, many other adjectives :angry:

I understand the Phx v. SA blackout because it's on ESPN. But why is the Den v. Utah game blacked out for me???

I'm trying to figure out their blackout policies too. Right now the ESPN game is blacked out for me, but yesterday's hawks game replay is blacked out for me. Are all the local games blacked out by IP? Because part of the point would be to be able to re-watch hawks games if I miss them. Are out of towners able to watch yesterday's game replay right now?

I'm trying to figure out their blackout policies too. Right now the ESPN game is blacked out for me, but yesterday's hawks game replay is blacked out for me. Are all the local games blacked out by IP? Because part of the point would be to be able to re-watch hawks games if I miss them. Are out of towners able to watch yesterday's game replay right now?

It's playing fine for me. It's showing other archived games as being blacked out for me though.