• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Third Atl makeover

DrReality

The Falcons and hawks have gotten a lot of time on HS, but the third make over in ATL is GA Tech. Paul Johnson

has made them look like a bunch of midshipmen fighting in the trenches. Really impressive what he has done in

such a short time. One heck of a coach.

i agree. i first saw him run his triple option offense while a student at Ga Southern University. he made Adreian Peterson (not All Day Adreian) into possibly the best Division II RB ever and won multiple titles. But to see him incorporate it into the big boys league (albeit the ACC) so quickly and successfully is amazing.

• 2 weeks later...

Miami got the beatdown last night...(queue Kanyes "Heartless")

If tech doesnt turn it over and their line gets to the linebackers like they did against miami...its gonna be a shootout in Athens. I pray Richt is emphasizing tackling and special teams play along with Martinez working out the proper assignments.

Looked like Dwyer tweeked his knee though.

• Premium Member

Well being a Vol this has been a tough year but I really am looking forward to the rival games like GA-GaTech, Ala-Aub. I will have to pull for the SEC brethren in the Tech game, even though we hate each other during the season, kinda like a family thing.