• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Chills OTL Feature headlines ESPN.com

Swish

who was that? did he even vote? ok, that's josh and he could vote even from athens but, we don't need him. i don't think we even have enough minutes for him. maybe once we start losing and we'll think about adding him back but right now, let us just enjoy being unbeaten and him enjoying his greek life. things work out pretty good for both us and childress so far.

Fans in Europe (and especially in the southern regions) are a little more passionate about their teams than fans in the US, some only live for "their" club and they're just a liiiittle bit crazy.

Barcelona fans threw a pig's head at Luis Figo during a game because he went to main rival Real. Dresden fans dug 11 graves on the teams' training field a few days ago, because the team in the bottom half of the table. I think Ailton's car got destroyed once by fans, cause he wasn't living up to his contract. Balkan fans will often throw things like coins, bottles, lighters, etc. at players from the opposing during games.

So what you should learn from this is if you're a highly paid athlete in Europe, then don't suck, don't transfer to the rival team and don't say anything bad about the fans, but if you play good then you'll be treated like a king (but only as long as you're playing good).

then it's a good thing that childress has always been known for his consistency.

it was a good piece on him. he seems to be livin the life out there. at first i was mad that he left but now i feel foolish. the hawks played the game and childress won, with that being said, i don't think that we will have to worry about anymore of our players. we have learned from history and will be more aggressive when it comes to keeping our players.

1- is it me or did that second video look uncomfortable...as if they had nothing to say while they were hanging out...schapp didnt look too responsive...

2- chill- fix your teeth bub...too much gums or something....not trying to dis but you gots the flow now man

3- if chill came back, we would be set.