• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Haws:6-2

AmishBoy

First off, I'd like to say thank god for DVR. Anyway after reading the boxscore and reading some of the doom and gloom post I was ready to not believe, but then I remembered that I recorded the game.

Brook Lopez dominated ZaZa but we all know ZaZa sucks at defense anyway. The kid has a good motor but he in no way dominated us up front. He got put backs, point blank passes from Devin Harris, some over the back tips, blah blah blah. Didn't dominate Solo or Horford. We played Flip Murray the entire 4th which only left Horford as our big so if any other bigs got points it's because of that. We can still use a big, but we are not in a cardiac situation.

Nets got a whole lot of calls. Especially Devin Harris.

We could use Josh Smith but we did lose this road game and that happens to all teams. It's not the end, we are as good as we seem and we are still 4-2 on the road and 2-2 without Josh.

One good thing is that Acie looked really good in his few minutes.

I agree with you. I mean everyone wants Smoove back. Whats going to happen when we lose with him???

We shouldve won this game hands down. we just got played and hustled tonight, it happens.

Agree about Acie. Good to see him show up and give us some positive

playing time last night. I wondered if any one else noticed.

Zaza's injury may have kept him out of the game in the 4th. quarter.

Hawks defense sure struggled late in the game. Gotta change that

tonight at home if we expect to split this back to back with the Nets.

We didn't really know what to expect from the Nets last night. Now

we do. Hopefully, adjustments are coming.

GO HAWKS!!!

We didn't really know what to expect from the Nets last night. Now

we do. Hopefully, adjustments are coming.

GO HAWKS!!!

Yeah, this is like a mini playoffs. It will be interesting to see what adjustments Woody makes. I think Solo and Horford together will be effective against the nets.

Two trends I don't like are giving up a lot of offensive rebounds and getting so many points off of threes. I'm very impressed with our % on threes but I think our offense needs something more sustainable.

We look to be a good 3 point shooting team but sometimes we take them when a better shot much closer to the basket is available, but we do make them so I'm like damn, this could shoot us in the foot later. With that said, we are giving Horford touches more than last year and even though he isn't converting alot of his 1 on 1's I think it's a good thing and will pay off later.

Edited by AmishBoy