• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

You deserve to lose when you have no fundamentals....

frankthetank966

• Premium Member
Smith just does not play within the flow of the game. He tries to create his own shot OUTSIDE. That is insane. Here is where Mo and Flip, along with others, need to sit him down and tell him to grow up.

But is it not Bibby's job to get him into a good shot? And a good shot for Josh is a dunk or layup off of a pass.

Edited by NineOhTheRino

But is it not Bibby's job to get him into a good shot? And a good shot for Josh is a dunk or layup off of a pass.

I agree to some degree. Bibby really sould make an opening pass from time to time. However he also should run the offense more often, sometimes he event doesn't touch the ball which is not his fault.

Only one pick'n'roll, I don't know whom to blame for it.

Johson didn't get one good screen to free himself from Artest.

On the other hand he didn't give away the ball when doubled after pick and eventually turned it over.

Fast break when Evans got blocked was dissapointing. Mo is a solid dunker, he should earn 2+1, instead and he decided to make straight shot off the glass.

Horford was impressive, a real RoY which he was IMO. After 2 early fouls he came back stronger, did solid job defensively (you can't do much better than that against Yao) and played terrific offense showing nice touch around the rim. He wanted the ball, but he didn't get it in 4th quarter.

• Premium Member
I agree to some degree. Bibby really sould make an opening pass from time to time. However he also should run the offense more often, sometimes he event doesn't touch the ball which is not his fault.

Only one pick'n'roll, I don't know whom to blame for it.

Johson didn't get one good screen to free himself from Artest.

On the other hand he didn't give away the ball when doubled after pick and eventually turned it over.

Fast break when Evans got blocked was dissapointing. Mo is a solid dunker, he should earn 2+1, instead and he decided to make straight shot off the glass.

Horford was impressive, a real RoY which he was IMO. After 2 early fouls he came back stronger, did solid job defensively (you can't do much better than that against Yao) and played terrific offense showing nice touch around the rim. He wanted the ball, but he didn't get it in 4th quarter.

Horford was solid. He was hitting that mid-range jumper all night.