• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

NEED HELP FROM PEOPLE SMARTER THAN ME

crimedog

I'm in the semis in our office pool and I want to win some dough. I have 4 WRs on my roster for 3 spots:

Larry Fitz

Calvin Johnson

Eddie Royal

Antonio Bryant

Larry is a start. After that though, Calvin is injured, facing a good D, and playing without a QB apparently. Eddie is always a bit of a ? because he plays next to Marshall and they are playing a tough Carolina D. The Bucs don't like to pass a lot but Bryant was insane last week and playing against our crappy secondary.

Thoughts?

I'm in the semis in our office pool and I want to win some dough. I have 4 WRs on my roster for 3 spots:

Larry Fitz

Calvin Johnson

Eddie Royal

Antonio Bryant

Larry is a start. After that though, Calvin is injured, facing a good D, and playing without a QB apparently. Eddie is always a bit of a ? because he plays next to Marshall and they are playing a tough Carolina D. The Bucs don't like to pass a lot but Bryant was insane last week and playing against our crappy secondary.

Thoughts?

OK, thanks for posting this because I won the regular season in my league and am also in the semis and also have CJ and Fitz.

I would start Johnson and Fitzgerald, because I kinda have a never sit rule with these guys as long as they will be on the field. After that, I'd go Royal just because of the explosiveness of Denver's O and Jay Cutler.