• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Woody getting coach of the year talk

NineOhTheRino

Acie Law-another DNP CD.

You know, the last time he started a game was November 14, 2007. He had 7 assists, 2 steals, and 0 turnovers in that game, playing only 23 minutes.

He's only gotten over 20 minutes once this year. He scored 20 points, with 7 assists, 6 rebounds, and 1 turnover in that game. Lately we're seeing stretches of 10 minutes, DNP-CD, 9 minutes, 9 minutes, 16 minutes, DNP-CD, 6 minutes, DNP-CD, 7 minutes, DNP-CD. Just don't know what he's expected to produce under those circumstances.

I'm not saying Acie is the answer...but he could be. The biggest problem is that we just don't freaking know, and I wish we could see more of him playing consistent minutes while handling the offense. That way we could either go ahead and label him a bust or recognize that he's the future.

Woody never does his current GM any real favors. I know it's early to be thinking about the trade deadline, but as it is, we don't have nearly enough information to know if we can afford to trade Bibby, or whether that first round pick is something we need to hang on to so we can use it on another PG prospect.

Preach on !

Law can get it done if he given a fair shake at consistent minutes.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic