• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

PIERCE, "HE CHOKED"

Brotha2ThaNite

I DVR the game.

After the JJ missed FT Pierce was laughing saying JJ choked with his hand up to his neck.

LINK where ppl on the ESPN board is talking about it.

I must admit, when I saw JJ face before he shot the ball he looked very un-Joe like.

He even gave a quote after the game saying, "the pressure was on and I missed the shot."

I just hope this gets him pissed/focus and put he’s drive to a very high level.

Matter-of-fact I hope everyone gets pissed over this game for the rest of the season. The way Boston talked down on these guys if that doesn’t get you focus for more then just “a victory to the 2nd round of the playoff” then nothing will.

• Premium Member
I DVR the game.

After the JJ missed FT Pierce was laughing saying JJ choked with his hand up to his neck.

I must admit, when I saw JJ face before he shot the ball he looked very un-Joe like.

He even gave a quote after the game saying, "the pressure was on and I missed the shot."

Matter-of-fact I hope everyone gets pissed over this game for the rest of the season. The way Boston talked down on these guys if that doesn’t get you focus for more then just “a victory to the 2nd round of the playoff” then nothing will.

I saw that during the game and was hot about it. Losing to those jerks again this season is NOT an option. We have to beat them and beat them soundly. On a more positive note, the good thing about the budding rivalry between these two teams is that I feel it will make the Hawks a better team. The team looks like it wants to win now more than ever. The desire and the intensity is there. The hustle is there. We just have to execute better on the offensive end and cut down on all of those silly turnovers. But still, that last loss stings pretty bad.

I DVR the game.

that was an unclassy statement by an unclassy player..paul pierce is an ass...joe johnson has PROVED time and time again that he is money and clutch...so he misses a free throw, big whup...i can guarantdamntee you that there have been countless situations where stars have done the same thing...it's not choking, it's called just missing the shot, it happens....i hope next time we play that not only do we whip them, but josh smith throws a big teabagging dunk all over pierce's head.

I agree. This may be a blessing in disguise. I know Joe can do it, but sometimes he is in what I call T-Mac mode.

JJ will see that clip. That's all the motivation he will need. Classless. Period. What goes around comes around. If Woodson is a good coach, that should be the pre-game speech next time we play Boston. Sorry, not speech, just video, then hit the court.