• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Can Mo Evans be released?

Plainview1981

• Premium Member

Mo Evans is a role player. His job is to hit the open shot and to defend. He's having a tough December, but in general he's proven to be a nice addition to the bench.

I laughed when some on this board said the Hawks should trade Marvin and start Evans. I do wonder about some posters at times...

• Premium Member
I know he played well and November, but he has been WORTHLESS every since. This month he is shooting about 25% and averaging about 3PPG in over 20MPG. He should be given his walking papers. Even Jeremy Richardson could contribute more than this guy does. Flip can go with him. I'm sure there are players in the D league that can contribute more.

You really get bent out of shape on things, calm down. Evans is not a full time starter, he is a player that can come off the bench score and play some defense. He and Flip are valuable pieces of this team and both are filling their role pretty darn good IMO.

Just hang in there, the main thing we need Sund to do is get a legit low post big man and we will be in good shape. 18-10 ain't too bad at this point.

• Premium Member
I laughed when some on this board said the Hawks should trade Marvin and start Evans. I do wonder about some posters at times...

I remember that! Who was the idiot poster that suggested it? I wish I could do a search but my work computer is on the blink.