• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Celtics lose to Warriors

Chris18

Poor fellows.......................

OAKLAND, Calif. -- The defending champions were drained -- and coach Doc Rivers suspected it might happen. The end of a 19-game winning streak can do that.

Stephen Jackson returned to the lineup and scored eight straight points during the decisive fourth-quarter stretch to finish with 28, and the Golden State Warriors sent Boston to back-to-back losses for the first time this season by rallying past the Celtics 99-89 on Friday night.

Wow! Unbelieveable! Two in a row? The gods of the NBA beaten? Again??

Invincible? Not any more. We were just lead to believe that they were.

Everyone thought that was true last year when they came to play the pitiful

Atlanta Hawks in the first round. Weren't they supposed to sweep that seven

game series?

:no-no:

What is the world coming to? Seems you can't even believe all the hype that

the NBA throws our way. If you have NBA League pass, you know what I mean.

They bombard every game with at least ten "commercials" about the great Celtic

team and how they won everything.

And, now they have lost, not one but two games, back to back? Wow!

Who would have thunk it? They musta had too much eggnog.

:sad:

KG is at it again.

Wow, huge surprise he picks on a smaller foreign guy. What a douche, try picking on Z and see what happens KG...oh wait he tried and only "fought back" when there was a sufficient amount of people between the two where no fight would ensue. KG is trash in my book.

"O boo hoo, the Celtics lost 2 in a row...the world is ending, what will the NBA do now that the greatest team in the history of western civilization is on an...EGADS, 2 GAME LOSING STREAK! PANIC! PANIC! PANIC!"

-ESPN & the greater Boston area

But yeah, I saw this loss coming a mile away. Boston always has trouble with Golden State, and they haven't beaten them in Oakland in who knows how long...So yeah, I can't even say that it was a surprise because the Celtics just have a bedevil of a time playing at Golden State.

P.S. KG is a punk, but I guess we already knew that, huh.

Looking back at that Zaza pick the thing that comes to my mind is that someone should have drilled KG after that, specifically Chillz since he was the first one there. We were down 150 points so why not give him a little of his own medicine. I have almost gotten to the point where I hate KG as much as I hate Pierce and I had nothing but respect for the guy when he was a T-Wolve.

I have almost gotten to the point where I hate KG as much as I hate Pierce and I had nothing but respect for the guy when he was a T-Wolve.

That's how I feel. Watching those clips makes me boil. If they continue their trash act and the league doesn't care, someone NEEDS to retaliate.