• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

WTF is the ref in the Falcons game?

TroyMcClure

I've never seen that little elf before. I know most of the Refs by name, too. That was one of, if not the worst job of officiating, that I've ever seen. First, they didn't make a call on the field after Turner's run. Then they allowed the Rams to lobby them. Then they said it was a fumble. Then, with clear evidence in the booth to overturn, he rules that it was a fumble. I'm disgusted. I can't stand it when the integrity of the game is ruined because of incompetence. I almost want to turn off the tv. Just disgusted. Even more so because Turner should have switched the football to his outside arm in the open field. It's a basic thing that is taught for this very reason. We're about to lose this game and be forced to go to Chicago or to Minnesota again. This sucks.

One more, WTF is the line judge? We have had very few penalties all year. Then, within a matter of plays, we had two false starts on different te's? WTF? We're getting jobbed here. To be fair though, we have had very good officiating all years, save the play against the Eagles. Still, I'm absolutely efiing enraged. It was either type or bust my damn tv.

That was one BS call. I thought after watching the replay that it would get overruled, but you never know with these guys even after the replay. Once they make the call on the field it seems they are very reluctant to change it even when there is clear evidence...

Turner has 2 fumbles this year and both were challenged and seemed to obviously show that he was down b4 the ball came out.

Definitely changed the complexion of the game, that's for sure. Gotta sweat this one and Car vs NO now.

Edited by jhay610

Woo Hoo! Man, that was close. Just as we won, Carolina kicked a game winner. Could have been really good. Arizona is still a good bet.

So close to a bye and a home game. But at least we're headed west, not north. I guess I'll take it (reluctantly).

Dallas v Philly is win-and-in. Should be fun.

So close to a bye and a home game. But at least we're headed west, not north. I guess I'll take it (reluctantly).

Dallas v Philly is win-and-in. Should be fun.

I'm going to miss most of that one. I'm a big Favre fan. And I haven't really watched Miami much this year. That's the game for me. All of the games are at channelsurfing.net, though.

What I found amazing is that Baldinger said that the refs don't use slow motion in the replay!?!?

How can the NFL condone the refs not using slow motion to determine if the right call is made? The whole point of the replay system is to take advantage of multiple camera angles, motion speeds, and zoom. Yet, the refs, to inflate their on-field accuracy ratings, aren't using all the tools to their advantage. That must be changed in the offseason. I would rather the NFL go back to having the guy in the pressbox be the reply official and get it out of the hands of the guys on the field. If what Baldinger said is true, then the on-field refs are just doing CYA in their replay officiating.

I've never seen that little elf before. I know most of the Refs by name, too. That was one of, if not the worst job of officiating, that I've ever seen. First, they didn't make a call on the field after Turner's run. Then they allowed the Rams to lobby them. Then they said it was a fumble. Then, with clear evidence in the booth to overturn, he rules that it was a fumble. I'm disgusted. I can't stand it when the integrity of the game is ruined because of incompetence. I almost want to turn off the tv. Just disgusted. Even more so because Turner should have switched the football to his outside arm in the open field. It's a basic thing that is taught for this very reason. We're about to lose this game and be forced to go to Chicago or to Minnesota again. This sucks.

One more, WTF is the line judge? We have had very few penalties all year. Then, within a matter of plays, we had two false starts on different te's? WTF? We're getting jobbed here. To be fair though, we have had very good officiating all years, save the play against the Eagles. Still, I'm absolutely efiing enraged. It was either type or bust my damn tv.

Turner only carries the ball in his left arm. He never switches.