• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

20 Pt Blown Lead should NOT Ruin A Solid Season!

frankthetank966

I understand that many of you are frustrated. Going into the third-period it appeared as if the Hawks were headed to their seventh straight win and 8 of last 9. However, the Hawks are still 20-11. Thats nine games above .500! C'mon folks, we are having a good season and should not let this one loss destroy the team and fan morale! Fans have to remeber we are still a relatively young team. Three of the five starters have less than five years experience. They should learn from this game that its not over till its over. This may be one of those games that be be regarded as a "good loss." It comes relatively early in the season and we are still in fourth place.

I understand that many of you are frustrated. Going into the third-period it appeared as if the Hawks were headed to their seventh straight win and 8 of last 9. However, the Hawks are still 20-11. Thats nine games above .500! C'mon folks, we are having a good season and should not let this one loss destroy the team and fan morale! Fans have to remeber we are still a relatively young team. Three of the five starters have less than five years experience. They should learn from this game that its not over till its over. This may be one of those games that be be regarded as a "good loss." It comes relatively early in the season and we are still in fourth place.

Your not a good team if your 0-3 against a team like NJ. You take away Harris and Carter and NJ isn't even a NBA type of team. More like a CBA team. NJ has TWO players that are worth a crap. TWO players to try and slow down. Yet, the Hawks get roasted by these same players time after time.

Edited by Hotlanta1981

NJ has TWO NBA starters are it's team. Only 2. They stink and are worthless.

LOL so true. I cant even name one legitimate scoring threat on NJN besides their big 2. For us, if you take away Bibby and Joe, then Smoove, Duck, or Horf can score 20.

With NJN, they freaking suck. Keyon Dooling was looking like Chris Paul against us.

I absolutely hate playing teams like INDY and NJN. Why do we own teams like Orlando but we can't even beat NJN?

Lol the Nets just have our number. It doesnt mean we are not a good team because we cant beat them. Actually we do very well beating the teams we should beat save the 3 games vs the Nets. Look at the brite side, we shouldnt have to play them in the playoffs.

Oh come one guys! We all know any team can win any given night. Our team is the perfect example vs. the Celtics in the playoffs. So we may have missed out matching the 7-game win streak in '99 because Vince nailed an 24-feet deep shot. But its was Vince being Insane!

Honestly I think VC was somewhat "stunned" for a millisecond to realize that he had an open "square up" 24 footer to win the game....gift city....

Oh come one guys! We all know any team can win any given night. Our team is the perfect example vs. the Celtics in the playoffs. So we may have missed out matching the 7-game win streak in '99 because Vince nailed an 24-feet deep shot. But its was Vince being Insane!

NO. That was Josh scared to go out there on Vince and gave him a wide open 3. That shot ruined Mario West's night.

LOL I knew there would be a ton of Chicken Littles on here after I saw the highlight of that game. I forgot the Hawks were playing yesterday with the whole Bowl season.

I found out when I saw the highlight on Sportscenter.

I have no idea how they blew that lead nor do I think I want to know. Then again I think I already know. A killer instinct is not in this team's DNA.

But this team has bounced back from devastating losses before, see the Celtics game on National TV.

Lol the Nets just have our number. It doesnt mean we are not a good team because we cant beat them. Actually we do very well beating the teams we should beat save the 3 games vs the Nets. Look at the brite side, we shouldnt have to play them in the playoffs.

FUnny thing is I would rather face the Pistons in the playoffs with the 4 seed than get the 6th seed and risk playing the Nets.

We matchup terribly with that team. Vince Carter has always owned the Hawks. And overall it's just a bad matchup.

Edited by BusBoyIsBack

LOL I knew there would be a ton of Chicken Littles on here after I saw the highlight of that game. I forgot the Hawks were playing yesterday with the whole Bowl season.

I found out when I saw the highlight on Sportscenter.

I have no idea how they blew that lead nor do I think I want to know. Then again I think I already know. A killer instinct is not in this team's DNA.

But this team has bounced back from devastating losses before, see the Celtics game on National TV.

The first time we lost to them it was followed by a losing streak.