• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

If Hawks fade badly before All-Star Break, could Woody be fired?

HAWKS1986

Blowing a 20 pt. lead to New Jersey, losing badly in back-to-back games to Orlando are bad signs for the Hawks. I haven't seen the growth of Marvin Williams as an offensive player and Horford's offensive game needs to grow as well. This team has definite holes with lack of frontcourt size and offensive production, but I have a bad feeling about that Philly game leading into a three game West Coast road trip. These should be winnable games, but if we go 1-3 or 0-4 (hope not), this team is in definite trouble.

It is not likely GM Sund will make any substantive changes (trades) for 2008. So this is the team we are stuck with for the rest of the season...and that's not good..

Woodson was in trouble before the season started, but if he isn't able to get the Hawks back on track then I could see Larry Drew or one of the assistants taking over.

Blowing a 20 pt. lead to New Jersey, losing badly in back-to-back games to Orlando are bad signs for the Hawks. I haven't seen the growth of Marvin Williams as an offensive player and Horford's offensive game needs to grow as well. This team has definite holes with lack of frontcourt size and offensive production, but I have a bad feeling about that Philly game leading into a three game West Coast road trip. These should be winnable games, but if we go 1-3 or 0-4 (hope not), this team is in definite trouble.

It is not likely GM Sund will make any substantive changes (trades) for 2008. So this is the team we are stuck with for the rest of the season...and that's not good..

Woodson was in trouble before the season started, but if he isn't able to get the Hawks back on track then I could see Larry Drew or one of the assistants taking over.

Honestly, it doesn't matter.

I don't know what Sund will do, or if has any real power to make a decision like that. The owners didn't let BK fire Woody so why would they let Sund do so. I think Woody stays regardless of what happens.

I don't see it happening with this record. I think it has to get really bad to push Woody out.

Agreed DrR....sadly there aren't any forward thinking folks on this team's management. As long as Woody's team stays around .500 and wins at home there is no interest (or money required) to push things forward.