• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

"Sick" of JJ

Jackets333

I wouldnt be opposed to trading him, but could we really get a better player at either guard position? VERY doubtful.

I will admit though that last night I thought to myself I had more fun watching the team when JJ wasnt playing. The offense semeed to pass the ball around more, and they seemed to have more energy. Now its back to boring iso-Joe, pound the ball for 15 seconds then either force a contested jumper or pass the ball and leave someone 5 seconds to create or die.

We are 4th in the east with Joe as our best player, i wouldn't trade him until we fall to .500. Being fourth in the east with Joe as our leading scorer and leading assist man are facts, all these complaints about Joe are personal opinions, and at the end of the day, if the playoffs started today, we would have homecourt advantage. Btw, i doubt that the playoffs would have been as exciting if Joe Johnson wasn't an Atlanta Hawk.

OK man.

21.4 PPG

6.2 APG

4.4 RPG

1.14 SPG

42% FG

33 % 3pt

80% FT.

Your comment:

So, players have to be fun to watch now? Did I miss something? Dude's an all-star, elite player, and team leader. Don't give me "he's no fun". Last time I checked fun to watch for us fans didn't always equal success. The Pistons have won championships, and they were no fun to watch at all. Same with Spurs.

Thank god someone said it that wasn't me! He is easily a top 30 player in the league. Ya'll are just getting SPOILED

Stephen Jackson

ppg- 20.2

apg- 6.2

rpg- 4.8

spg- 1.6

fg- 41%

3fg- 33%

ft% 82

Jackson has the same numbers, those numbers are not freaking good. They shoot till they get 20 points, don't worry about fg%, they get assist because they are the main ball handlers which is like 40 minutes a game.

Nothing else is good.

"Jax" is nowhere near the total player Joe is. The Warriors offense is "catch and shoot a three" which makes S "Jax" up shots, stats look much better than they are. JJ is on a barely breathing offenses hand with almost ALL the attention being focused on him