• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

To whom does the title Sixth Man *really* belong to?

mattlanta

Is this really debatable?

No. Not even close. We could almost rename this post "to whom does the MVP really belong"...and I wouldn't hesitate to put Flip in the conversation. Obviously, we know who the most important players are on this team, but we wouldn't be sitting at 4th right now without Flip.

• Premium Member

Is this really debatable?

Probably not, but Evans is a terrific role player. He's basically a league average SF, which is great for the price the Hawks paid and what they ask him to do .

Flip, on the other hand, has been one of the biggest steals of the offseason. His Net (PER - opponent's PER) at the PG position has been 10.7. That's shockingly good. (He's basically league average at SG).

No. Not even close. We could almost rename this post "to whom does the MVP really belong"...and I wouldn't hesitate to put Flip in the conversation. Obviously, we know who the most important players are on this team, but we wouldn't be sitting at 4th right now without Flip.

I would choose Joe Johnson, Mike Bibby, and Marvin Williams well before Flip Murray when it comes to deciding who the MVP is of this team.

I would choose Joe Johnson, Mike Bibby, and Marvin Williams well before Flip Murray when it comes to deciding who the MVP is of this team.

Of course. That's why I mentioned "Obviously" we know who the most important players are. My point was the importance of Flip to the team and how crazy it is to even compare who's more valuable - Flip or Mo. Not even close.