• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Biggest game of the Season?

buckeye242424

1. With our horrendous play of late.

2. With Smoove being in the line-up after the "altercation" last night.

3. With Miami 1/2 game back of the position we've held for a good portion of the year - 4 spot.

4. With us playing a team that has won four in a row and also creeping on the Hawks in the standings - Detroit.

5. With us playing at home, where we definetly play better.

Is this the most important game of the 2008-2009 season thusfar?

1. With our horrendous play of late.

2. With Smoove being in the line-up after the "altercation" last night.

3. With Miami 1/2 game back of the position we've held for a good portion of the year - 4 spot.

4. With us playing a team that has won four in a row and also creeping on the Hawks in the standings - Detroit.

5. With us playing at home, where we definetly play better.

Is this the most important game of the 2008-2009 season thusfar?

Close - this is an important game

I mean, every game is the biggest game of the season so technically yes.

but i mean... silly thread.

Considering we stopped the Pistons streak, Smoove played his *ss off, we protected our home court, and we played 1000% better than we have the last two games....what's silly about it? We lose this game, our team might just have packed it in the rest of the year. I think this rejuvenates the Hawks, and we may look back at this win as the most important of the season.

Not every game is the biggest of the season. There are 82 games. How can each one have equal importance? They don't. This was HUGE for Atlanta.

Considering we stopped the Pistons streak, Smoove played his *ss off, we protected our home court, and we played 1000% better than we have the last two games....what's silly about it? We lose this game, our team might just have packed it in the rest of the year. I think this rejuvenates the Hawks, and we may look back at this win as the most important of the season.

Not every game is the biggest of the season. There are 82 games. How can each one have equal importance? They don't. This was HUGE for Atlanta.

this was a huge win. but it wouldnt have been a season ending loss. it would have been a bad loss but it's too early in the season (still) for it to be the most important game. if we drop NO and UTAH than Indiana seems to be the biggest game of the season. And if we win that but lose a couple than the next game is the biggest of the season. etc etc etc...

thats why its silly. its not silly we won and looked good lol