• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Power Rankings

buckeye242424

From SI:

The key to their success is ... Maurice Evans? There might be something to it. They are 12-1 with Evans in the starting lineup, a spot that is his to lose with Marvin Williams out indefinitely with an ailing back. In Saturday's win over Indiana, Evans scored 15 points on 5-of-7 shooting. "We're going to have to lose three or four in a row before somebody can convince me that [starting] is anything but a positive thing," Evans told the Atlanta Journal-Constitution. Meanwhile, the Hawks are 5-0 on their seven-game homestand.

From SI:

The key to their success is ... Maurice Evans? There might be something to it. They are 12-1 with Evans in the starting lineup, a spot that is his to lose with Marvin Williams out indefinitely with an ailing back. In Saturday's win over Indiana, Evans scored 15 points on 5-of-7 shooting. "We're going to have to lose three or four in a row before somebody can convince me that [starting] is anything but a positive thing," Evans told the Atlanta Journal-Constitution. Meanwhile, the Hawks are 5-0 on their seven-game homestand.

In the other 3 games he has scored a total of 9 pts. Funny how nobody mentions that.

In the other 3 games he has scored a total of 9 pts. Funny how nobody mentions that.

Good point. I hope Mo is just superstitious about starting. He should not be lobbying to be starting over a healthy Marvin.

Good point. I hope Mo is just superstitious about starting. He should not be lobbying to be starting over a healthy Marvin.

Winning at home doesnt show me anything. Now we start beating up on cleveland then we can talk. But im just happy we are winning and looking like a contending professional basketball team even though our owners suck and dont care.

Winning at home doesnt show me anything. Now we start beating up on cleveland then we can talk. But im just happy we are winning and looking like a contending professional basketball team even though our owners suck and dont care.

Winning at home has shown our progress. It's nice to be able to think and say, "we can play with anyone at home"...and actually mean it.