• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Ricky Rubio

615Hawk

Does anybody think we have a chance to get Ricky Rubio? I just saw on Sports Center that he declared. I watched some of his videos on youtube. He is SICK I think he is only like 18 or 19 also. This is a good pick especially with the success of spanish players like the Gasols and Rudy..

Does anybody think we have a chance to get Ricky Rubio? I just saw on Sports Center that he declared. I watched some of his videos on youtube. He is SICK I think he is only like 18 or 19 also. This is a good pick especially with the success of spanish players like the Gasols and Rudy..

Every mock draft I have seen has him going in the top 5. He will not be there for us but it increases the percentage that Eric Maynor, Tyreke Evans, or Ty Lawson may slip another spot or two.

Edited by coachx

Every single article about this draft has been about Griffin and Rubio, and how after them there is no one who is really noteworthy.

So I think that the likelihood of him slipping past number 2 is minimal, and the likelihood of someone trading a top 2 pick and the chance to draft him is also minimal.

Unless they discover some freaky injury, or he is accused of a heinous crime, no chance he slips in the draft.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm almost 100% sure he doesn't make it to our pick. He's got alot of expirience for someone who's just about to turn 19. Thats why he's projected to go top 3. Who else in the draft has played in the Mens Olympic gold medal game?