• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

FalcFans' 2009 Draft Guide

mattlanta

Take a look at this site's forums as well. A user by the name of Pudge runs it. He and I are friends and he always releases this draft guide every year now -- he did it last year as well and it was pure awesome. Trust me on this. It is a draft guide that includes everything you want.

http://falcfans.com/index.php?option=com_c...2&Itemid=26

It's free.

Sorry to plug the site in, I just had to do everythign I can to help my friend out after all his hard work and dedication. Thanks.

Pudge (Aaron Freeman) is the man.

Dude put seroiuss effort into that 159 draft review.

One of his reviews really got me though. He calls Butler a cover 2 corner b/c he lacks speed. I guess he does not know he was clocked at 4.37 in the 40 yard dash on his pro day and his agility test were off the charts. Dude also had the highest vertical of any player at the combine. I have heard Mayock say Butler has some of the best hips he has seen as far as turning on a dime to cover a reciever on their break which happens to be one of the most important traits of a cover corner.

His ranking of Knowshon Moreno as the #3 over all player is interesting. Mayock has him #5 on his. Those are the only guys I have seen rank Moreno so high and I tend to agree that he is at least a top 10 talent.................just that RB are not valued as highly as they once were with all of the 2 back systems.