• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

After all that...

mrhonline

Don't get me wrong, I'm not terribly optimistic that they'll win game 4. But, if they do, they're right back where they started in game 1.

Just win game 4, please.

I wish I had your optimism. The prospect of winning 3 out of 4 or, 3 in a row, seems impossible with this kind of coaching and play and lack of floor leadership.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not terribly optimistic that they'll win game 4. But, if they do, they're right back where they started in game 1.

Just win game 4, please.

We should win. 11 playoff losses on the road, in a row is a streak that needs to be broken. With all our faults, we are the better team.

Edited by tgunzz

Not only will we not win on Monday, I'm going on record as saying we will not win another game this series. Let's face it guys. We have peaked as a team. We are one-dimensional offensively and have no defense to stop Wade. Time to look toward the draft and who we keep, sign, let go, etc. in the offseason.

For some reason I actually give them a chance to win Monday. Now I don't truly believe they have a chance. Everything is setup for them to sneak away with a win now.

16 -25 on the road during the regular season. thats the only stat you need to see to realize this series is over. We may win one more game in Atlanta but I doubt that after we lose Monday. I look for us to just roll over and die in Atlanta after Monday's game. We are scared of Wade. SCARED. Nobody on this team wants to raise there game the way he has. Its not that i think he is that great either. Against a team that has some gahonies he probably gets shut down. Our guys just cower down in the corner and wait for the beat down to be over. We have no chance to win this series. NO CHANCE. I won't even pretend that we do.

Just win game 4, please.

No we don't just need a win on Monday. They have shown that they can't be trusted to win at home. So they need to win 3 out of the next 4. They have given me no reason to expect this to happen.

Not only will we not win on Monday, I'm going on record as saying we will not win another game this series. Let's face it guys. We have peaked as a team. We are one-dimensional offensively and have no defense to stop Wade. Time to look toward the draft and who we keep, sign, let go, etc. in the offseason.

Crow sucks! But I'll eat it again and predict we will get swept by the Cavs.