• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Joe Johnson shows what he's got..

Iman

Sekou, etc and now Barkley before the game is saying that Joe Johnson just can't carry a team. I don't think Joe is a great player but I think he'll carry the Hawks through this series and prove everyone wrong. We'll find out in just a few minutes.

Actually I think Joe, Josh, and Horford all play their hearts out and with a little help from Flip and Mo carry us to wins, but the defense will lead us with Joe and Josh scoring.

Sekou, etc and now Barkley before the game is saying that Joe Johnson just can't carry a team. I don't think Joe is a great player but I think he'll carry the Hawks through this series and prove everyone wrong. We'll find out in just a few minutes.

Actually I think Joe, Josh, and Horford all play their hearts out and with a little help from Flip and Mo carry us to wins, but the defense will lead us with Joe and Josh scoring.

Im not that worried about Joe, he'll show up, he's too good of a player. He didnt force it today (only 12 shots), he knows what it takes to win, he'll come out when he needs to.

• Premium Member
Im not that worried about Joe, he'll show up, he's too good of a player. He didnt force it today (only 12 shots), he knows what it takes to win, he'll come out when he needs to.

He actually played a pretty controlled game and distributed nicely. I still miss the "old" JJ.

I should have added ZaZa to the list of players that played with heart and would keep us in this. Bibby had heart but needed to use his head. They really covered Joe tightly tonite, Chalmers was pretty tough on him. I still think Joe will break out in one of the next few games.

Anyways, we now have our homecourt advantage back and that should be enough for us to win the series.