• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Dywane Wade is a Drama Queen!

Supporter

Everyone wants to be like Jordan was in his prime and it just comes off cheesy and fake. They want to overcome any injury or illness and play at a high level(and be recognized for doing so), and that's fine. But I have an issue when those injuries and/or illnesses are milked for PR or sympathy or to somehow script a moment that's just not authentic. It's just silly to see grown men behave like that.

Sekou Smith put it best.

"How bad was Wade's back if he could find a way to launch 26 shots?"

http://blogs.ajc.com/hawks/2009/04/28/payi...fid=blogs_hawks

Everyone wants to be like Jordan was in his prime and it just comes off cheesy and fake. They want to overcome any injury or illness and play at a high level(and be recognized for doing so), and that's fine. But I have an issue when those injuries and/or illnesses are milked for PR or sympathy or to somehow script a moment that's just not authentic. It's just silly to see grown men behave like that.

Both as a player, and the benefits from the zebras. Jordan owned the referees. It's the NBA's fault. They dug their own grave by giving Jordan calls, now players like Pierce, Wade, Kobe, LeBron...all want the same treatment and it's turned into a complete mess.

Its funny because in 06' he just played the game. He got calls but he didn't have to sell himself, he just attacked relentlessly. Kobe never did that.

Then, after this summer, people write articles about how much good it did for the young guys to play with Kobe and how they are starting to act like them but the only time I see guys like Wade acting more like Kobe is the the whining, the scornful looks towards the teamates, the inncessant attempts to be dramatic, and the higher propensity to settle for "heroic" fadeaways in late game situations.