• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Is Mo Evans.....

RedDawg#8

Im not homo-phobic or anything, but did any one else sense the rainbow when he was getting interviewed before halftime?

Did anybody notice the neck-jerking and attitude and high-pitch lisp he was speaking with.

He already looked the part in my eyes, but he definately just got put down on the SUS list.

Dont be surprised to read a book by him one day about being gay and a pro-athlete.

Im not homo-phobic or anything, but did any one else sense the rainbow when he was getting interviewed before halftime?

Did anybody notice the neck-jerking and attitude and high-pitch lisp he was speaking with.

He already looked the part in my eyes, but he definately just got put down on the SUS list.

Dont be surprised to read a book by him one day about being gay and a pro-athlete.

He actually walks out with a really hot chick after all the home games, I can only guess it's his girl.

lol. man i hope not but if he is.......not my business. i dont care if he or johnson or anybody else was gay as long as we win...................................ok nevamind that is a little disturbing if the whole team was gay even if we were winning.lol. lets just hope nobody in professional sports is gay. :angel19: :angel19: