• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The Old Saying --- Anything Can Happen in Game 7

Highpozt2

Hawks cashing in tonight waiting for game 7 I think was not a good idea. Not that I don't think the Hawks can win in game 7, but because they gave the Heat so much confidence they took all the momentum. That is a dangerous game to play because as the NBA cliche goes anything can happen in game 7. The Hawks gave a pitiful effort tonight and the Jekyll and Hyde performance for the Hawks is highly risky. I hope Horford and Williams are back Because the Hawks will have to be "Guns Blazing" from the opening whistle. I hope they calculated this right.

Hawks cashing in tonight waiting for game 7 I think was not a good idea. Not that I don't think the Hawks can win in game 7, but because they gave the Heat so much confidence they took all the momentum. That is a dangerous game to play because as the NBA cliche goes anything can happen in game 7. The Hawks gave a pitiful effort tonight and the Jekyll and Hyde performance for the Hawks is highly risky. I hope Horford and Williams are back Because the Hawks will have to be "Guns Blazing" from the opening whistle. I hope they calculated this right.

Hopefully Miami wins and then gets swept by Cleveland.

We have absolutely no heart, which is why I wish we would have traded Marvin for Ron Artest

The Hawks laid down tonight --- understanding game 7 is in Atlanta how confident should Hawks fans be? This team could be magnificent or a pitiful excuse for a playoff team who knows?

Effort never got on the plane...