• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Joe Johnson

Chris18

He has been terrible in the playoffs. When is he going to step up and be the leader of this team during the playoffs? He had one good game which was game 7. But other than that he has been playing below expecatations. He went from averaging 22 PPG,6 APG and 4 RPG to 16 PPG, 3 APG and 4 RPG. Yikes!

Last year he was phenomenal during the playoffs and was one of the most exciting players to watch in the playoffs.

They are doubling him as soon as he touches the ball. LeBron and Kobe sucked against the Celtics when they did that to them as well. Problem is we have the worst offensive coach in the NBA by far and can't do anything about it.

They are doubling him as soon as he touches the ball. LeBron and Kobe sucked against the Celtics when they did that to them as well. Problem is we have the worst offensive coach in the NBA by far and can't do anything about it.

Logic has no place on this forum.

nah i've seen other plays get doubles and play much better than this. Bron and Kobe played wayy better than Joey has so far in the playoffs against the double team. JJ is my favorite player but he would be much better and comfortable as the 2nd option IMO or even playing with someone just as good as him. JJ is no MJ..he's more like Pippen. Imagine JJ alongside Kobe or Bron..wow. he would thrive..kinda like he did with Pheonix. he looks like he doesnt know what to do with all the freedom at times...i still love JJ tho lol just has to be more aggressive and get to the line like other stars