• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

WOO another year of mediocrity and terrible offense

ConverseChris

ESPN is gonna rank us high now y'all this season. Teams have figured us out and we won't start off 7-0 this year. I don't know if we can win 35 games next year. I will wait and see what Sund will do in the off season. But we can't draft anyone because Woody won't play him as he is in panic mode next season.

ESPN is gonna rank us high now y'all this season. Teams have figured us out and we won't start off 7-0 this year. I don't know if we can win 35 games next year. I will wait and see what Sund will do in the off season. But we can't draft anyone because Woody won't play him as he is in panic mode next season.

If we keep the majority of this year's squad together, we'll win 35 games just rolling the ball out there and playing. We did that pretty much this year and notched 47.

If we keep the majority of this year's squad together, we'll win 35 games just rolling the ball out there and playing. We did that pretty much this year and notched 47.

You are forgetting Josh Smith, Joe Johnson (etc.) tanking to fire to the coach. Look at the Raptors this season.

You are forgetting Josh Smith, Joe Johnson (etc.) tanking to fire to the coach. Look at the Raptors this season.

I would like to hope that wouldn't happen. If we were going to tank to get Woody out of here, I think it would have happened by now.

• Premium Member

Joe was one of the players publicly saying we should bring Woodson back after his first contract expired.

Agree 100%

We were are also hit by the injury bug last year more then any other year in recent memory.

If this same team comes back next year and has better luck with injuries, then a 50 win season is a very realistic goal.

On the mediocre comments. Mediocre teams do not win 47 - 50 games or go to the 2nd round of the playoffs PERIOD..............Hawks fans seem to be changing the defintion of mediocrity.

All this pessimism is making me naseous. There are no reasons why this team will not get better next year if the same guys come back. They will hit the ground running, like last season, with chemistry in check, on game 1. Many teams will take 20 games to find their chemistry due to roster moves.

Now is Sund re-shuffles the roster some growing pains are alwayse expected.

Agree 100%

We were are also hit by the injury bug last year more then any other year in recent memory.

If this same team comes back next year and has better luck with injuries, then a 50 win season is a very realistic goal.

On the mediocre comments. Mediocre teams do not win 47 - 50 games or go to the 2nd round of the playoffs PERIOD..............Hawks fans seem to be changing the defintion of mediocrity.

All this pessimism is making me naseous. There are no reasons why this team will not get better next year if the same guys come back. They will hit the ground running, like last season, with chemistry in check, on game 1. Many teams will take 20 games to find their chemistry due to roster moves.

Now is Sund re-shuffles the roster some growing pains are alwayse expected.

Most likely JJ will continue his decline i play next year. I'm not seeing how this team is really going to improve.

ASG should be proud, i am beyond frustrated and sometimes wonder why even bother since ASG will never put the best team on the floor and might sign and trade Marvin? what a load of crap.

It's so depressing. I know. I'm trying to figure out what to "pull for" for the franchise because I know that anything we do with Woody at the helm will underachieve....