• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Wizards name Sam Cassell assistant coach

Wizards Name Sam Cassell Assistant Coach

May 21, 2009 5:31 PM EST

Washington Wizards President Ernie Grunfeld announced today that the team has named Randy Wittman and Sam Cassell as assistant coaches on the staff of Head Coach Flip Saunders. Per team policy, terms of the contracts were not released. "Randy and Sam will be excellent additions to our coaching staff, and both will be instrumental in helping us achieve our goals,” said Saunders. “Randy brings a wealth of experience as a former head coach of two different teams and is very familiar with my system. I always regarded Sam as a coach on the floor during his playing days, and he brings instant credibility as a three-time NBA champion and a proven winner.”

Via Press Release

Wizards Name Sam Cassell Assistant Coach

May 21, 2009 5:31 PM EST

Washington Wizards President Ernie Grunfeld announced today that the team has named Randy Wittman and Sam Cassell as assistant coaches on the staff of Head Coach Flip Saunders. Per team policy, terms of the contracts were not released. "Randy and Sam will be excellent additions to our coaching staff, and both will be instrumental in helping us achieve our goals,” said Saunders. “Randy brings a wealth of experience as a former head coach of two different teams and is very familiar with my system. I always regarded Sam as a coach on the floor during his playing days, and he brings instant credibility as a three-time NBA champion and a proven winner.”

Via Press Release

This guy is supposed to mentor young players while he was performing his huge testicle Antić just about a year ago. Good luck with that Wizz.