• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

LEBRON IS A PUNK LOSER WHY DIDNT HE SHAKE HANDS

NJHAWK

I heard Rome give the best commentary I have ever heard him give.

That is similar to what Barry Melrose said. He basically said if you shake someone's hand after you win then you should shake their hand after you lose. It is poor class when you choose to only participate in something when it feels good, of course it feels good to win and feels bad when you don't.

LeBron is a punk, and I can't believe how fickle the media is with him. During our series it was LeBron that shows a lot of maturity (which isn't true). Now it has seemed to flip even though LeBron hasn't changed as a person one bit.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BETTER LATE , THE NEVER..

Associated Press

LOS ANGELES -- NBA commissioner David Stern says LeBron James has been fined $25,000 for skipping the postgame news conference after Cleveland lost to Orlando in the Eastern Conference finals.

James

James

Stern said Thursday night that he spoke with the Cavaliers star on Wednesday and that James admitted he was wrong to not congratulate Orlando's players and coaches after the loss.

James had surgery Tuesday to remove a benign growth near his jaw. He told Stern to convey his apology to the media before Game 1 of the NBA finals between the Magic and Los Angeles Lakers.

Initially, Stern had said he wasn't going to fine James, but the commissioner said he reconsidered after thinking about it more.

The funny thing is he defended all that showing up of opponets he and his team did during this season and in particular the playoffs as them " showing how close nit and together they were as a team". Yet when they got their behinds kicked in game 6 and got sent home he vanished and left his " closely nit" team to fend for themselves and explain the loss and elimination to the media by themselves.

Edited by NJHAWK

• Moderators

Glad Stern is there to deliver messages from Lebron. Too bad he can't get media access to issue a statement himself or hold yet another press conference on this. I can tell he really takes this seriously.

Glad Stern is there to deliver messages from Lebron. Too bad he can't get media access to issue a statement himself or hold yet another press conference on this. I can tell he really takes this seriously.

No joke. Kinda funny it takes a press release from the Commissioner to speak in the place of LeBron to apologize, so to speak. Oh to be the King.