• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Mehmet Okur

bigjmw84

If he opts out of his final year at 9mil the assumption is that he is looking for a richer deal in the 10-13mil range. I like him, he'd maximize Josh or Als abilities in the post but I doubt we can afford him outright without sign and trade options.

How many think he would be a good fit. at about 7 feet 265 pounds, his outstanding range could allow things to open up for J.smith around the basket. What would be a fair offer. I would say 8-10 per

I'm not sure that D. Andersen can't do anything Mehmet can do. Obvi, Mehmet is proven commodity, but personally would rather see what DA can do.

I'm not sure that D. Andersen can't do anything Mehmet can do. Obvi, Mehmet is proven commodity, but personally would rather see what DA can do.

Agreed !

Just get David Anderson for 1/2 the money. He will give us the same thing.

Right! Plus, DA can play well in the post!

P.S. Some people here have labelled DA as a jumpshooter, but he's got complete set of skills and full repertoire of moves in the low-post!