• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Jonathan Barry

Is it just me or does anyone else want to punch him in his ugly big nose....Ever since the Miami series everytime I watch him and his lame comments and suggestions I am angered. THE GUY WAS AND IS AN ABSOLUTE NOBODY...WHAT THE HECK DID HE EVER DO FOR THE NBA BESIDES AVG. 5 PPG....He rode his dad's legacy.

Is it just me or does anyone else want to punch him in his ugly big nose....Ever since the Miami series everytime I watch him and his lame comments and suggestions I am angered. THE GUY WAS AND IS AN ABSOLUTE NOBODY...WHAT THE HECK DID HE EVER DO FOR THE NBA BESIDES AVG. 5 PPG....He rode his dad's legacy.

After a lackluster performance and making a professional statement by Jon Barry personal, I think Mike Woodson owes Barry an apology because as offended as Woodson was, he still got swept in embarrassing fashion just as the analyst said. Mike... now turn to Jon and say, "I'm sorry and play nice."

Holla!

Edited by laved11

• Moderators

Even with Mr. Cheezy Doodles gone, the current crew at the Worldwide Leader in Sports (Madame Burke excepted) has helped me establish a wondrous newfound relationship with my Mute button.

In a few years, after Woody gets canned and runs to the know-it-all TV booth, while Barry and Mark Jaxn snare their unjustly-desired coaching jobs, Woody'll have plenty of time to dish out some verbal karma.

~lw3

ESPN/ABC's coverage of basketball in general is the worst. NBATV and TNT are far more enjoyable. The only person I truly care to watch is Jalen Rose. It took me years to get used to basketball on ABC after it left NBC. I hated it at first, now I'm just used to it.

ESPN/ABC's coverage of basketball in general is the worst. NBATV and TNT are far more enjoyable. The only person I truly care to watch is Jalen Rose. It took me years to get used to basketball on ABC after it left NBC. I hated it at first, now I'm just used to it.

Haven't watched a half-time show in its entirety in years :shake_puter:

I never hear him say much of anything that isn't obvious. I also wonder how he got such a nice job. Even though his dad was big.

Hawk88

analysts these days are full of nut-huggers, haters, and screamers...oh and drama queens.....stuart scott is the new jim gray (major star nuthugging)....hey stuart, everything is not a boomshackalacka moment either...

i like david aldridge, tim legler, greg anthony, steve smith, oddly chris webber is growing on me, jalen rose, barkley/smith are decent,