• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Pistons guarantee?

Frenzy

I will say they are the same website who a few days after the lottery balls bounced said they learned we were 100% taking Marvin Williams. That was before any workouts. They also said we made a promise to Shellhead but I cant remember if they were the ones who broke that story.

Edited by NJHAWK

• Premium Member
I will say they are the same website who a few days after the lottery balls bounced said they learned we were 100% taking Marvin Williams. That was before any workouts. They also said we made a promise to Shellhead but I cant remember if they were the ones who broke that story.

Naw, the shelden story was broke by his agent! He also said that Roy had a promise with Portland, but nobody cared about that one.

I heard somebody on ESPN say it... "the draft is run by agents".

I just heard Phil Jasner on Philly radio say the only reason BJ Mullins worked out for Philly is because he scheduled it awile back. Apparently accourding to Jasner at the workout someone in Mullins camp let them know of a promise Mullins had from a team ahead of them.

Hmm Piston's promise to draft Mullens at 15.......Bill Laimbeer is a free agent coach.......

Coincidence?

Man it would not suprise me to see Laimbeer come on as an "assistant" to help tutor Mullens then have Curry fired by the Allstar break and Laimbeer take over permanently this upcoming season.