• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Crawford at SG

txsting

I've said a few times that I thought Joe would be well served playing more minutes at SF. He would not have as much ball-handling responsibility, might keep him fresher. And his drive game would be improved playing against a slower, larger defender. With Crawford we now have that flexibility.

I would still rather keep Marvin at a bargain price, but if he gets a big offer, we might do well to SNT him for a point. Hinrich comes to mind, not sure if Chitown wants Marvin though.

• Premium Member

If you played him at CR, Joe would still have the same ball-handling responsibilities in Woody ball.

Also, a S&T with Marvin just became increasingly difficult because Claxton was traded. MW taking the QO is far more likely.

If you played him at CR, Joe would still have the same ball-handling responsibilities in Woody ball.

Also, a S&T with Marvin just became increasingly difficult because Claxton was traded. MW taking the QO is far more likely.

Why do you say that about the possibility of Marvin SNT?

• Premium Member

Marvin will be BYC (Base-Year Compensation), meaning that trades will not work straight-up.

The way many of us thought the Hawks would get around that was by including Speedy Claxton. That's obviously not an option now.

(In fact, the only contract they could realistically include is Morris', and it's not large enough to make that much of a difference).