• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Did the Bucks get a trade exception of about 3 mil, Can Hawks get Amir Johnson for Chills?

NJHAWK

yea i would love to have amir johnson who would provide some depth at the power forward spot for a cheap price i think hes a great but the pistons just didnt know how to use him hes fast and he wasnt devolped right because the pistons wouldnt play :no-no:

A cheap young big with potential, sound good to me. I know he was traded twice already so I dont know if there is any waiting period. I dont think there is as long as he is not packaged with another player.

Well maybe one of our cap wizards on the board can tell me if I have this info correct. Since Chills is a byc and if reports about Gortat are correct the full mid level ex will top off at about 5 years 33 mil ( I KNOW the # hasnt been announced yet but it prolly is very close to this). So Chills cap # before byc is 6.5 mil. The Bucks have a 3 mil trade exception so they should be able to take Chills full salary on in a s & t since we can take a player back in the area of 3.25 mil back. There are only 2 players MIl has in that salary range I would even consider and they are Alexander and Amir Johnson. Since Amir fills a need on this team ( we need as many bigs as possible) thats the best choice imo. Now he has already been traded twice but I stll think as long as they dont package him with another player he can be moved again. I also believe but am not certain he can be traded along with a draft pick. I would take him and a lottery protected 1st round pick every day of the week. Mil prolly still gets the better player ( depending on who the pick is) but we two assets we can use.

Edited by NJHAWK