• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

If we don't land Dice ..anyone up for

Jamaal McGloire or Joel Anthony...I doubt the Heat keep both of them. Both play center and could team up nicely with Zaza (if we resign him). Thoughts? I kinda hate Jamaal's guts but he would be on our side if he has anything left in the tank. This is if we don't land any of the top guys.

Id take Jamal Magloire because hes a big 7 footer that we need against shaq and aother centers to bang up against plus hes good shooter at least better than josh smith i think plus a great rebounder who didnt get a lot of minutes and joel anthony as a center thats not such a great idea hes 6'9 hes more like a quality defender as a backup for josh smith he got at least one block every game could help guard LeBron whos moving to the power forward position!

Id take Jamal Magloire because hes a big 7 footer that we need against shaq and aother centers to bang up against plus hes good shooter at least better than josh smith i think plus a great rebounder who didnt get a lot of minutes and joel anthony as a center thats not such a great idea hes 6'9 hes more like a quality defender as a backup for josh smith he got at least one block every game could help guard LeBron whos moving to the power forward position!

No thanks.

I think signing Jamal would be like the Lo Wright signing a few years back. Seems like a veteran enforcer type with size................ but really........ he's past it and won't help us.

Anthony? Has potential, but we can do better.

Out of those two, McGloire. He's an enforcer out there. We need someone like him to bang bodies with the other bigs in the suddenly stacked East now.

I wouldn't mind adding Magloire... as you said, we need a banger against Shaq, Howard...

• Premium Member

Never been a big fan of Magloire, whenever he comes into the game you know something bad is about happen. I wouldn't mind that though if he is coming off the bench from my team.