• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Brandon Bass

Johnnybravo4

I know we can offer more than 3.5 mil per.

http://www.realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives...ying_with_mavs/

I know that I have brought this up before, but damnit I am going to beat this drum until we at least get rumored to be interested in him. He is exactly the bench role player we need. He can score in the paint and he can get tough rebounds. He also pays tough defense. Granted he isn't a 7 ft stiff that a lot of this people on this board seem to advocate us getting but he is the piece that we need to help compete with the teams ahead of us.

I don't think Dallas would match a 4 year deal in the 5 mil per range. They just gave Kidd 30 million and they are offering Gortat 33 million. We need to pounce on that. WHERE ARE YOU SUND? I know you are reading this!

I don't think some of y'all realize how sick Bass is.

Edited by Johnnybravo4

I know we can offer more than 3.5 mil per.

http://www.realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives...ying_with_mavs/

I know that I have brought this up before, but damnit I am going to beat this drum until we at least get rumored to be interested in him. He is exactly the bench role player we need. He can score in the paint and he can get tough rebounds. He also pays tough defense. Granted he isn't a 7 ft stiff that a lot of this people on this board seem to advocate us getting but he is the piece that we need to help compete with the teams ahead of us.

I don't think Dallas would match a 4 year deal in the 5 mil per range. They just gave Kidd 30 million and they are offering Gortat 33 million. We need to pounce on that. WHERE ARE YOU SUND? I know you are reading this!

I don't think some of y'all realize how sick Bass is.

I believe Brandon Bass would be a great addition to the Hawks team. He sort of reminds me of Antione Carr from the late 1980's. Solid defensive rebounder, but has some offensive skills around the basket.

He won't address our rebounding problem at all.

I agree. Bass is not above average at rebounding. He is the offensive version of Paul Milsap. Where Milsap is good at rebounding and average at scoring, Bass is good at scoring and average at rebounding. Undersized but gives good effort, I wouldn't mind him on the Hawks, but I would rather have someone who plays defense and rebounds.