• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Boozer to Chicago, Hinrich to Portland

• Admin
www.espn.com/nba

I wouldn't mind doing a Marvin deal that some how got Boozer in here.

Who sits Smith or Horford?

I like this deal for Portland. Adding Hinrich is a nice move to their backcourt. They have a nice team.

Who sits Smith or Horford?

I like this deal for Portland. Adding Hinrich is a nice move to their backcourt. They have a nice team.

If we somehow traded Marvin for Boozer i think we would start Smith at SF with Boozer and Al at the 4 and 5..I know most of you wouldnt want to see JSmoove at the SF spot but thats what would happen. Im all for it too. We would become a much better still

• Admin
^^^^Negative, unless Josh can guard Centers better than Horf can he'd move to the bench. It would be a catastrophe playing all three as your starters.

excatly, Smith CANNOT play sf. If we are going to trade for another starting PF or Center then either Horford or Smith have to be involved ... not Marvin.

Noah's length and hustle would be a nice compliment to Boozer. Boozer has never played with a active big like Noah. Normally Okur got the easy defensive matchup and Boozer got the toughest post matchup in Utah. In Chicago he would not have to play quite as hard on the defensive end.

This could throw Chicago on an equal playing field with us.

Rose / (Sign Flip Murray for cheap)

Salmons

Deng / 1st round pick James Johnson

Boozer /T. Thomas / T. Gibson

Noah / B. Miller

That is one long and athletic ball club that would be a head ache to tangle with in a 7 game series. They could sign a guard like Flip Murray for pretty cheap and have a really nice rotation.

Edited by coachx