• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Josh Chill audio with D3

Brotha2ThaNite

• Premium Member

I did not see it posted.

What do you think after listening to this audio? I want to see your option on it.

link

I noticed that he started off in past tense.

"Greece WAS nice.".

"It WAS a good experience."

At this point, I don't know what to believe. Maybe the twitter is a false chillz. (somebody has a lot of time). Maybe Chillz is tired of trying to negotiate with Sund. Him saying "You might" and the way he talked in past tense tells me that maybe he has something in store. The key is that Woody hadn't heard of Josh Childress saying he's going back to Greece.

MY statement is let's just all wait until the 15th. Then everything will be final.

I noticed that he started off in past tense.

"Greece WAS nice.".

"It WAS a good experience."

At this point, I don't know what to believe. Maybe the twitter is a false chillz. (somebody has a lot of time). Maybe Chillz is tired of trying to negotiate with Sund. Him saying "You might" and the way he talked in past tense tells me that maybe he has something in store. The key is that Woody hadn't heard of Josh Childress saying he's going back to Greece.

MY statement is let's just all wait until the 15th. Then everything will be final.

Agreed. If I would have heard that a week ago, I would be under the impression he was back in the NBA. I've been looking at his Twitter. If it's really him, he seems frustrated, more specifically with Sund. I'm thinking there were plenty of opportunities for him to play elsewhere (which IMO what he wants) but there was nothing good enough for Sund to pull the trigger. So, he ends up back in Greece - other than money - probably not happy about it.

Agreed. If I would have heard that a week ago, I would be under the impression he was back in the NBA. I've been looking at his Twitter. If it's really him, he seems frustrated, more specifically with Sund. I'm thinking there were plenty of opportunities for him to play elsewhere (which IMO what he wants) but there was nothing good enough for Sund to pull the trigger. So, he ends up back in Greece - other than money - probably not happy about it.

The Twitter Account is the real account. A good way you can tell is he talks to ZAZA (who talks to speedy on his tweeter. Zaza bought Speedy some shoe from overseas). Chill also twit with sekousmith01 who also talks with Chill on the phone.

I do agree with both of you. I just wanted to make sure it was not just me. lol

The past tense talk had me feeling something is going to happen where he stays.

Bottom line is if anything happen it will be last year when the Hawks have to do something are his rights will be lost, right? If Chill has to he will do all the 3 years. One way or the other Chill will get to make the final decision. Not Sund

Edited by Brotha2ThaNite

The Twitter Account is the real account. A good way you can tell is he talks to ZAZA (who talks to speedy on his tweeter. Zaza bought Speedy some shoe from overseas). Chill also twit with sekousmith01 who also talks with Chill on the phone.

I do agree with both of you. I just wanted to make sure it was not just me. lol

The past tense talk had me feeling something is going to happen where he stays.

Bottom line is if anything happen it will be last year when the Hawks have to do something are his rights will be lost, right? If Chill has to he will do all the 3 years. One way or the other Chill will get to make the final decision. Not Sund

We can extend the QO to Chills indefinetly. He can continue to play chicken with Sund next season like he did this season but in the end the Hawks organization has all the cards.

• Moderators

We can extend the QO to Chills indefinetly. He can continue to play chicken with Sund next season like he did this season but in the end the Hawks organization has all the cards.

That is my understanding. I believe Childress is at our mercy until he accepts our qualifying offer and plays out that year and becomes an UFA. As long as he doesn't sign the QO or the team, he will remain a RFA.

• Premium Member

The thing is that it's a very bad move for him to go back to Greece.

He should suck it up, play the one year QO and be out there as a UFA next year when all the teams will have money.

I think he's hoping that we will be so pre-occupied with Joe that some team can come along and sign him to an offer sheet in 2010 and we will just let it slide. However, I don't think Sund will play it that way. Moreover, there's no guarantee that Joe will be back. Josh is a guy of sure things... he ought to come back this year and get a sure thing... an UFA in 2010.